Although rarely used for everyday purposes, but many people are probably familiar with cloves. During this talk about cloves, most of which come to mind are the cigarettes ingredients. Though cloves are one of the plants that have many health benefits. Based on data from the National Institute on Aging at the National Institute of Health, cloves are plants with the highest levels of antioxidants and powerful to ward off cancer. Also, cloves also have many benefits.
Cloves health benefits
- Eating two stalks of cloves can rid the body of toxins and harmful microbes. If done regularly, this will help improve your health.
- Cloves help protect damage caused by cells in the body and help stimulate energy production in all parts of the body.
- Cloves help heal a toothache. The trick is to place a clove bar in a sore tooth directly. Eugenol contained in the cloves offer a fresh aroma while helping to clean bacteria in the mouth, as well as overcoming toothache.
- Cloves can also be used as mosquito repellent. Cloves can be used to repel mosquitoes naturally.
- Cloves also have significant anti-inflammatory substances. Use cloves to treat infections and inflammation in the body.
- Are you a sinus sufferer? Try to drink clove tea regularly every morning. Eugenol helps to dilute and shed the phlegm.
- Do you have a fever? Drink clove tea. Because magnesium, vitamin E, and vitamin K are beneficial to reduce fever and boost the immune system.
- Cloves are rich in analgesic properties. Therefore you can treat muscle pain by way of compressing with clove immersion water.
- One of the benefits of clove tea for your body’s health is being able to improve digestive health. Drinking clove tea can stimulate the production of saliva which is beneficial to minimize acidity.
- Parasites sometimes cause abdominal pain in the intestine. Cloves can treat this disorder by removing parasites in it.
- Do you suffer from joint pain or arthritis? Try to drink clove tea, because anti-inflammatory cloves help to treat joint pain.
- Cloves also have antiseptic properties. Drinking clove tea is useful for treating problems on your skin.
- Chewing some of the cloves is useful to overcome digestive problems. Because the clove also has properties to nourish the digestive system.
- Because it has a cleaner, cloves can help cleanse the blood from harmful substances.
- Sometimes clove can also help men in sexual matters. Cloves can also work as the aphrodisiac that makes men more passionate in lovemaking.
- Mixing cloves on tea will help prevent colds or influenza. Not only that, but cloves can also cope with a cough or a sore throat.
Those are some of the cloves benefits. Do not just use cloves as a cigarette material; cloves can also be used to nourish the body.