Betel leaf is one kind of plant that is often used as traditional medicine. Betel leaves are rich in vitamins and nutrients that are good for health. Betel leaves are rich in antioxidants and have anti-fungal properties. How to take advantage of these leaves is by boiling. These leaves have Latin name Piper betel. Betel leaves are easy to find and you can use to treat a variety of ailments. For more details, here are the health benefits of betel leaves.
There are several types of betel, but only 2 that common people know red and green betel. Betel leaves widely used as traditional medicine in ancient times because of its efficacy. Unfortunately, not a lot of people understand the advantage of betel, so only use it as a decoration in their house. Betel leaves grow vines on the ground and also propagate in other plants. Generally, betel has high antioxidants that can give health benefits to the body.
Betel leaves also have a variety of vitamins and other nutrients such as vitamin C, niacin, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, carbohydrates, fiber, fat, protein, minerals, essential oils, starch, phenyl propane, distaste, chavibetol, cineole, and calcium. Substances present in betel leaves can be used as a traditional herbal medicine to treat various health problems.
Betel leaves benefits
There is a lot of betel leaf benefits. Betel contributes to human health. Here are some benefits of betel leaves to cure various diseases and how to use them. Therefore, here is the health benefit of betel leaves so that you can take advantage of this plant.
To cure a toothache is to chew betel leaves raw. Spicy taste and aroma that cannot be disappeared from the mouth make many people reluctant to do so. To keep getting these benefits, they change the way of chewing betel directly into a boil first, and then use boiled water as a mouthwash. By doing this method they can treat a toothache without having to make severe breath.
Betel leaves can prevent minor bleeding such as a nosebleed. The trick is to make the betel leaves a little bruised and then roll it and put it into the nostril. Leave until nosebleed stop and does not flow anymore.
Overcoming itchy skin
Benefits of betel leaf to cope itchy. To make the itchy medicine, what you have to do is mashing the betel leaves and then put it on the skin. In addition to treating itchiness, this herb can also be used as the medicine for other skin diseases.
A cough with phlegm
1. Take a handful of fresh betel leaves, wash all the sheets.
2. Boil two cups of water, add a piece of ginger.
3. Wait until the remaining one cup of water, and then drink once a day.
1. Take 6 to 7 betel leaves that still fresh, minced.
2. Boil betel leaves into a saucepan with 2 cups of water, add a little sugar, and then pour in a glass of water after the remaining half.
3. Strain the liquid and drink 3 times a day each with 3 tbsp.
1. Take a betel leaf, then wipe.
2. Mash until smooth, and then pour into a glass of hot water.
3. Stir; wait for the water to get warm. Use it to wash your face twice a day until the acne disappears.
1. Boil 5 betel leaves in 2 cups of boiled water until the remaining 1 cup.
2. Drinking boiled water twice a day each of 1 cup every time you drink.
1. Prepare seven betel leaves, 1 teaspoon white pepper, and eucalyptus oil.
2. Grind betel leaf and white pepper until smooth.
3. Mix both ingredients that have been crushed earlier in eucalyptus oil.
4. Apply this asthma medication to the chest and neck, lay the body and feel the benefits.
1. Take about 30 pieces of betel leaves, put in a container such as a basin.
2. Pour enough water and then boiled.
3. Add a little cold water, or you can wait until the water is not too hot.
4. Use water for bathing. Wash your underarm skin repeatedly.
1. Pour 3 pieces of betel leaves into 1 cup hot water.
2. Wait a few minutes until slightly cooled, use water to rinse meanwhile your head position is looking at the roof or ceiling.
3. Make sure some of the water touch your larynx.
4. Keep doing this until a sore throat subsided.
1. Pick 10 pieces of betel leaves, wash before boiling.
2. Pour 5 cups of water in a saucepan, use for cooking the leaves.
3. Filter and let it cool, then use water to rinse a few minutes.
1. Take 5 pieces of fresh betel leaves, boiled in 2 cups of water.
2. Wait and remaining 1 cup boiling water, then drink boiled water when it is warm.
3. Perform routine until the problem you are experiencing is resolved.
The benefit of betel leaves as a traditional medicine is not far from the nutrients and chemical compounds contribution inside of betel, this is a review of the health benefits of betel leaves. From the knowledge above, by doing so, you will be someone who is very healthy and robust.