Benefits of sapodilla fruit for health – Sapodilla is a fruit that has a lot of fans because it tastes sweet, fibrous and has unique texture. Sapodilla fruit is in brown color with an oval shape that has black seeds. Besides tastes delicious, sapodilla fruit also has many benefits. Such benefits because the nutrient content in the sapodilla fruit.
Sapodilla fruit thrives in tropical areas. The fruit is also found in Central America, especially Mexico. Sapodilla trees can grow as high as 131 ft and all the parts containing white sap.
Sapodilla fruit nutrients
Sapodilla fruit is very hunted because it tastes delicious and has a variety of nutrients that body needs. Some compounds sapodilla fruit are protein, fat, calcium, carbohydrates, phosphorus and iron. In addition, sapodilla fruit also has many vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and of course vitamin C. The number of the nutrient content in amber can’t be ignored because these nutrients are very significant for the health of the body.
Sapodilla fruit is also very rich in antioxidants polyphenols namely tannin. Tannin is useful for the body as an anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial. There is also the active compound content and vegetable protein which can help the growth of the body’s metabolic processes and helps enzymes production needed. Sapodilla fruit can be consumed by children to help the growth of children.
The other thing you should know about the benefits of sapodilla fruit is the amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C in sapodilla is useful to avoid the bad effects of free radicals and also able to increase stamina when you regularly consume. Sapodilla also safe for pregnant women who need increased stamina to stay healthy. That is why the sapodilla fruit plays an important role in pregnancy process.
- Sapodilla also has low sodium levels, 12 mg / 100 g. Comparison of potassium and sodium at 16: 1 makes the sapodilla is very good for cardiac and blood vessels.
- Besides being rich in potassium, sapodilla also has a number of other important minerals. Other mineral content per 100 grams are: calcium (21 mg), magnesium (12 mg), phosphorus (12 mg), selenium (0.6 mg), zinc (0.1 mg), and copper (0.09 mg) ,
- 100 grams of salpodilla can meet 24.5 % of the body’s need for vitamin C every day. Vitamin C makes reaction with other minerals in the body. Vitamin C also plays an important role in the metabolism of copper.
Benefits of sapodilla fruit
- Benefit of sapodilla for eye health
Sapodilla fruit is a source of vitamin A which is quite abundant. Vitamin A in sapodilla role in eye health.
- Benefit of sapodilla to treat hemorrhoids
Sapodilla fruit has tannins are high. Tannins are known to have anti-parasitic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Therefore, sapodilla fruit are very good for people with hemorrhoids.
- Health benefit of sapodilla to prevent colon cancer
Nutrients in sapodilla such as antioxidants, fiber, vitamin A and various other nutrients, are very effective in preventing colon cancer and oral cancer.
- Benefit of sapodilla for bones and healthy teeth
Sapodilla fruit is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus and iron. These 3 nutrients can keep your bones and teeth stay healthy. Powerful bones will be protected from bone loss or osteoporosis.
- Advantage of sapodilla to overcome cough
Sapodilla is useful for removing phlegm and mucus in the nasal cavity along with your respiratory tract.
- Benefit of sapodilla for beauty skin
Sapodilla fruit also has benefits for skin beauty. Sapodilla fruit has vitamin E to treat the skin from the inside so the skin will look healthy and shiny. Even sapodilla also can keep the skin moisture at the same time drive out the signs of aging that look on the skin.
- Sapodilla to overcome mouth sores and inflammation
Not only the fruit, sapodilla leaves can also be used as medicine to treat mouth sores. How the way is very easy, clean the leaves of sapodilla and boil for 10 minutes. Use this decoction to rinse.
- Sapodilla benefit to boost immunity
Vitamin C in sapodilla can boost the immune system so not easy to get ill. In addition, sapodilla fruit is also great to overcome digestive disorders like constipation.
- Medication for bleeding
Sapodilla has potassium that can stop bleeding in the injured body part.
Sapodilla fruit has many health benefits when consumed in sufficient quantities. Sapodilla fruit also sold at a fairly cheap price. For those of you who often have constipation problem, sapodilla can be used as a solution