Today noni fruit can be regarded as a fruit that is quite sought after benefits in eradicating various chronic diseases in human. The leaves of this plant also provide benefits for singing birds like a canary. Noni leaf is perfect for canary as a bird that likes to sing.
The leaves that should be chosen is the young leaves. It is easier to digest. In addition to useful for canaries, noni leaf is also used for other birds and poultry feed. Giving the noni leaf in poultry can make better products. You will get various benefits if feeding the noni leaves for a canary.
Noni for canaries
Because canary likes to sing, then the throat is also vulnerable. Noni is useful for treating infections or a sore throat which usually results in hoarseness. This condition makes canary do not want to sing. In addition to beneficial to overcome a sore throat, noni also has other benefits for canaries, among others are below:
- Treating allergies in canaries
- Reduce obesity
- Facilitate digestion
- Keeping stamina
- Increase reproductive fertility
- Increase the volume
How to make a noni for a canary
- You can take young noni leaf and process it into the flour with milled.
- The second way you can directly give to the Canaries by hanging leaves in the cage.
- Noni leaves can also be boiled. Prepare three young noni leaves and cook them into two glasses of water. Give this drink to your canaries.
- Feed crickets with noni leaves. When the crickets ate the leaves, and then you can give the crickets to canaries to eat. The Canaries do not eat noni leaves directly but through crickets.
Noni leaves have no side effects as long as you do not give them to canaries with excessive.